The Four Worlds International Institute

Karma Chodzin Lalo's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"WHIRLING RAINBOW PROPHESY To the Navajo and the Hopi, the Swirling or Whirling Rain…"

Karma Chodzin Lalo replied Sep 28, 2010 to Prophecies, Dreams and Visions of the Future

73 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by Phil Lane Jr.

"I am happy to be a part of this...see my social network at: www.whirling.ning.com Ka…"

Karma Chodzin Lalo replied Jun 14, 2010 to Deepening, Expanding and Launching the Mother Ship, June 21,2010

20 May 14, 2012
Reply by amy rigg

"All in One One in All-the Diamond Sutra"

Karma Chodzin Lalo replied May 15, 2010 to Prophecies, Dreams and Visions of the Future

73 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by Phil Lane Jr.

"Youth can come in contact with people who care enough about them to answer their que…"

Karma Chodzin Lalo replied May 15, 2010 to How can the internet be a positive attribute to our Indigenous youth?

4 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by jeffrey dave b diawan

"I am inspired in a myriad of ways by these propositions. I am most interested in fin…"

Karma Chodzin Lalo replied Jan 6, 2010 to The Fourth Way: Guiding Principles for Building a Sustainable and Harmonious World

31 Aug 16, 2016
Reply by Shalahnia Riversong

"Thank-you...I have lived this...always it seems I "should" leave the forest-thenI mi…"

Karma Chodzin Lalo replied Dec 19, 2009 to Be one with nature

1 Dec 19, 2009
Reply by Karma Chodzin Lalo

"TECHNO-VILLAGE DREAMS OF INDIGENOUS JOB SECURITY... ...Been checking out my incredib…"

Karma Chodzin Lalo replied Jul 11, 2009 to Prophecies, Dreams and Visions of the Future

73 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by Phil Lane Jr.

"Thank-you-my heart is full."

Karma Chodzin Lalo replied Jul 10, 2009 to Indigenous Affirmation of Tribal Sovereignty

1 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Karma Chodzin Lalo

"Thank-you for waking me up."

Karma Chodzin Lalo replied Jun 21, 2009 to The Fourth Way: An Indigenous Contribution to Building Sustainable and Harmonious Prosperity in the Americas

5 Jun 10, 2020
Reply by Kundi Hess

"Wow.,,that is a wonderful and healthy way to proceed...I hear the echos of so many w…"

Karma Chodzin Lalo replied Jun 21, 2009 to The Fourth Way: Guiding Principles for Building a Sustainable and Harmonious World

31 Aug 16, 2016
Reply by Shalahnia Riversong

RSS

Guiding Principles

Starting From Within, Working in a Circle, in a Sacred Manner, We Heal and Develop Ourselves, Our Relationships, and the World.

Events

Order Online

© 2024   Created by Phil Lane Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service