The Four Worlds International Institute

The Fourth Way (93)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seabed sale sparks Hikoi

Seabed sale sparks Hikoi Opponents of deepwater oil drilling off the far north are preparing to hikoi from Te Rerenga Wairua to Auckland.…

Started by Marama Eruera

0 Sep 28, 2014

We need your help OPENING DOORS to collaboration!

We will tell the "Open Doors" story through a montage of crowd-sourced video clips showing people of all ages from locations around the wor…

Started by Yvonne Marie Andres

1 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by M Marshall Ellis

The Truth About Water Fluoridation

Dear Friends, This is a letter I wrote to NAYA after finding out that the political action committee promoting water fluoridation in Portl…

Started by Lisa Gorlin

3 Jan 19, 2014
Reply by Lisa Gorlin

Panama - City of Knowledge Bio-cultural Conferance

This is not a journalistic view of the recent Four Worlds conference in Panama. It is, rather, rumblings from the heart and creative mind o…

Started by Wendy Jones

0 Dec 1, 2013

White House Council on Native American Affairs

http://indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com/2013/06/26/obama-establishes-white-house-council-native-american-affairs-150136

Started by Carol Petersen

0 Jul 11, 2013

sterilization

Former Indian Boarding School students: In this age of the effort to address the conditions surrounding our experiences with historical tra…

Started by Warren Petoskey

0 Feb 18, 2013

Hone Harawira's Commencement speech in Parliament, Wellington, New Zealand

These are some of the issues challenging us as a community of which Hone Harawira, Mana Movement Leader M.P addressed before Parliament.…

Started by Marama Eruera

0 Feb 4, 2013

Do We Plan Our Life Challenges Before We're Born?

When difficult or traumatic experiences occur in our lives, we naturally wonder, “Why did this happen? What does it mean?” Often, such…

Started by Rob Schwartz

0 Dec 22, 2012

International Indigenous Lands, Resources and Cultural Preservation Talk

Its time to open up our communication world wide on Peace Treaty Talk for Indigenous Nations to help each other on Land, Resources and Cult…

Started by Sharon Lewis

0 Dec 12, 2012

Trying to understand the past, so I can live differently in the present in 2012!

I have been very fortunate in my life and one great fortune was the meeting about thirteen years ago in Scotland, far from my native South…

Started by Jason Schroeder

0 Nov 12, 2012

RSS

Guiding Principles

Starting From Within, Working in a Circle, in a Sacred Manner, We Heal and Develop Ourselves, Our Relationships, and the World.

Events

Order Online

© 2024   Created by Phil Lane Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service