The Four Worlds International Institute

Carol Petersen's Discussions (75)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Lisa! I see you have been around since 2010.  Your question is so heartfelt I hav…"

Carol Petersen replied Jun 18, 2012 to Humbly seeking counsel in 2 areas: Origin of Warriors of the Rainbow quote, & non-Native convener of Medicine Wheel lodge.

2 Jun 19, 2012
Reply by Lisa Henry

"Dearest Yvonne, Everyone is our relative.  Anyone can inspire others at any given mo…"

Carol Petersen replied Jun 16, 2011 to Keisha Crowther - calling herself Lil Grandmother

2 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Erica

"Dear Fred, As a student of acupuncture I have been taught that those who are within…"

Carol Petersen replied Jun 15, 2010 to Prophecies, Dreams and Visions of the Future

73 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by Phil Lane Jr.

"Brother Bear, I have no time line. "Why worry, it will probably never happen." with…"

Carol Petersen replied Jun 2, 2010 to Prophecies, Dreams and Visions of the Future

73 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by Phil Lane Jr.

"Beloved Relatives I am this. In the future we planned all of it. I know the gulf oi…"

Carol Petersen replied Jun 1, 2010 to Prophecies, Dreams and Visions of the Future

73 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by Phil Lane Jr.

"Hi Jules, I appreciate you posting this. I read the death row situations Arizona sur…"

Carol Petersen replied Apr 30, 2010 to Our Brothers behind bars

1 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by Carol Petersen

"Hi Lena Please share what you learned. with love Carol"

Carol Petersen replied Feb 7, 2010 to Just moved off of the reservation into a small non - tribal community

10 May 30, 2011
Reply by Janet Saxon Pieck

"There once was a mud beetle and it was at the bottom of the river. It was a murky pl…"

Carol Petersen replied Aug 1, 2009 to Prophecies, Dreams and Visions of the Future

73 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by Phil Lane Jr.

"Are not religions and faith's based on prophesy? Are these tales of doom spoken to p…"

Carol Petersen replied Jul 24, 2009 to Prophecies, Dreams and Visions of the Future

73 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by Phil Lane Jr.

RSS

Guiding Principles

Starting From Within, Working in a Circle, in a Sacred Manner, We Heal and Develop Ourselves, Our Relationships, and the World.

Events

Order Online

© 2024   Created by Phil Lane Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service