The Four Worlds International Institute

The Fourth Way (93)

Featured Discussions

Deepening, Expanding and Launching the Mother Ship, June 21,2010

Very Beloved Friends and Relatives, On June 21, 2010 the FWII Digital Mother Ship will be launched that will connect FWII across the Digita…

Started by Phil Lane Jr.Latest Reply

Prophecies, Dreams and Visions of the Future

This a space to share and discuss Prophecies, Dreams and Visions of all Spiritual Traditions, Prophets,Dreamers, Visionaries and People (in…

The Fourth Way: An Indigenous Contribution to Building Sustainable and Harmonious Prosperity in the Americas

INTRODUCTION The 21st century was imagined by many as a time of peace and prosperity. The horrors of the 20th century, including the s…

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Fourth Way: An Indigenous Contribution to Building Sustainable and Harmonious Prosperity in the Americas

INTRODUCTION The 21st century was imagined by many as a time of peace and prosperity. The horrors of the 20th century, including the s…

Started by Phil Lane Jr.

5 Jun 10, 2020
Reply by Kundi Hess

Google Group as a Web Forum that is open to the public.

Community Wealth Builders Circle.  A Tool for Pragmatic Passion & Wisdom of Culture. Arts, Science & Humanist Ethics. 

Started by waldenthree coordinator

0 Jun 5, 2020

Tribe of the Sacred Heart - Declaration of Common Intent Version II

Tribe of the Sacred Heart ~ Declaration of Common Intent Version II ~ Establishing a solid foundation for our future generations ~ MI…

Started by Rainbow Hunting Wolf

0 Dec 3, 2018

Reflecting on Sherman Alexie's Hymn/Poem

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fearlybirdbooks.com%2Fhymn-a-new-poem-by-sherman-alexie&h=ATPreA8rOFHt1mfD09ClxYrbKiKHWpWaM

Started by Stephen Bamford

0 Jan 1, 2018

Fraud Conducted from this Site

I asked to join the Four Winds International Institute site to aid in the effort, not to be opened up to scams. My intention has not change…

Started by Mary Goudy Porter

0 Aug 13, 2017

Ancient Sacred Traditions for creating diamonds in the fire of a wood stove - and feeling eternal life.

New book of mine!!!! A Psyhcological program for feeling what eternal life feels like - and for making diamonds in the fire of a wood stove…

Started by Kody Dufour Tillotson

0 Jul 31, 2017

The Fourth Way: Guiding Principles for Building a Sustainable and Harmonious World

The Four Worlds Guiding Principles for Building a Sustainable and Harmonious World The Sixteen Principles for building a sustainable…

Started by Phil Lane Jr.

31 Aug 16, 2016
Reply by Shalahnia Riversong

Tribe of the Sacred Heart~Declaration of Common Intent

Tribe of the Sacred Heart Declaration of Common Intent: ~ Establishing a solid foundation for our future generations ~   MISSION STATEMEN…

0 May 30, 2016

Tribe of the Sacred Heart~A Pilgrimage to Peace and Freedom

We are all guardians of this planet, Mother Earth. She is our mother because she is the one nurturing us; she provides for us everything we…

0 Apr 24, 2016

Tribe of the Sacred Heart~A vision from the sacred heart

I see people of all cultures traveling in a circle uniting the tribes as one tribe. I see their knowledge uniting together to heal our moth…

0 Apr 24, 2016

RSS

Guiding Principles

Starting From Within, Working in a Circle, in a Sacred Manner, We Heal and Develop Ourselves, Our Relationships, and the World.

Events

Order Online

© 2024   Created by Phil Lane Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service