1. Spiritually centered – actively in a relationship with the Creator or Higher Power!
2. Morally strong – lives a good moral life, suitable to stand as a role model to younger people, with particular attention to the issues of addictions, relationships, and honesty regarding money.
3. Believes in the People’s capacity to heal and develop, and shows this belief in the way they work with the People.
4. Is engaged in his or her healing journey and is dedicated to being a healthy person.
5. Has a good mind and clearly understands the process of healing and development and the issues the People are facing.
6. Has demonstrated devotion to the People’s healing and development by hard work and a good attitude over time.
7. Shows true respect for the Creator, Mother Earth, and all Human Beings. With the understanding that we are all members of One Human Family and the Hurt of One is the Hurt of All, strives not to show disrespect for anyone including women, men, youth, the less fortunate, other races, and does not practice any form or shape of prejudice.
8. Can work well with others in a circle.
9. Strives to work from a position of forgiveness, unity, and harmony with all members of the Human Family!
Summarized from discussions at the Four Worlds Elders Council, February 1987.
Our Spirits are joining together in such a beautiful way - those that are here and those on the other side! The prophecies are being realized.
It just really makes me wounder how the Europeans could slaughter so many Native Americans when they were Peace loving people and put a hand out in friendship when they landed and taught them how to grow things so that they could make it through the first winter. The Native Americans had no reason to be hostile and kill each other until the Europeans came, then they still didn`t until they were being killed off. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you. Here is a good example.
So why cant this be the measure of the US president? Sure would be a good start!
Thank you for sharing this, many blessings to all . Mitakuye Oyasin.
© 2023 Created by Phil Lane Jr.. Powered by
You need to be a member of The Four Worlds International Institute to add comments!
Join The Four Worlds International Institute