The Four Worlds International Institute

All Discussions Tagged 'Meditation' (12)

← Back to Walking the Red Road
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Elder's Meditation of the Day" for February

Elder's Meditation of the Day, February 1 "You can't just sit down and talk about the truth. It doesn't work that way. You have to live i…

Started by Pamylle

27 Feb 28, 2014
Reply by Pamylle

"Elder's Meditation of the Day" for December

Elder's Meditation of the Day, December 1 "Sometimes dreams are wiser than waking." --Black Elk (Hehaka Sapa), OGLALA The Great Spirit…

Started by Pamylle

29 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by Pamylle

"Elder's Meditation of the Day" for November

Elder's Meditation of the Day, November 1 "Times change but principles do not. Times change but lands do not. Times change but our cultur…

Started by Pamylle

29 Nov 30, 2013
Reply by Pamylle

"Elder's Meditation of the Day" for July

Elder's Meditation of the Day, July 1 "I'm an Indian, I'm one of God's children." --Mathew King, LAKOTA My Creator, today let me remem…

Started by Pamylle

31 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by Pamylle

"Elder's Meditation of the Day" for June

Elder's Meditation of the Day, June 1 "You have to have a lot of patience to hear those old people talk, because when they talk, they tal…

Started by Pamylle

31 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by Pamylle

"Elder's Meditation of the Day" for May

Elder's Meditation of the Day, May 1 "All living creatures and all plants derive their life from the sun. If it were not for the sun, the…

Started by Pamylle

31 May 31, 2013
Reply by Pamylle

"Elder's Meditation of the Day" for April

Elder's Meditation of the Day, April 1 "People think other things are more important than prayer, but they are mistaken." --Thomas Yell…

Started by Pamylle

29 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Pamylle

"Elder's Meditation of the Day" for March

Elder's Meditation of the Day, March 1 "The beginning is purification, that's the first step. And purification means purification of body…

Started by Pamylle

29 Mar 31, 2013
Reply by Pamylle

"Elder's Meditation of the Day" for February

Elder's Meditation of the Day, February 1 "You can't just sit down and talk about the truth. It doesn't work that way. You have to live i…

Started by Pamylle

27 Feb 28, 2013
Reply by Pamylle

"Elder's Meditation of the Day" for January

Elder's Meditation of the Day, January 1 ".because if you believe in something, and believe in it long enough, it will come into being."…

Started by Pamylle

31 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Pamylle

RSS

Guiding Principles

Starting From Within, Working in a Circle, in a Sacred Manner, We Heal and Develop Ourselves, Our Relationships, and the World.

Events

Order Online

© 2024   Created by Phil Lane Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service