The Four Worlds International Institute

I would love to hear what other men are feeling in these times of great change. What are you doing to abide in the spiritual reality that exists above and beyond, yet coincident with this place.  What changes are you making to allow for this revolution in consciousness? I meditate twice and listen to the Reality Teachings of my Great Spiritual Master, Adi Da, each day, always moving my attention to my Guru's Blessed Feet. This keeps me always aware of the spiritual reality in all things. Otherwise, this place of changes is a terrible place of chaos and suffering!

Views: 218

Replies to This Discussion

Humility, staying humble, recognizing the sacred, having freedom of spirit, purifying my heart, prayer, studying Holy Scriptures, and meditation are essential to my well-being and growth. Certitude about our purpose, the true nature of who we are, and the interconnectedness of creation are foundations that sustain me when all is in chaos around me. I strive to make love in its many aspects and manifestations the center of my life. Love is the source of creation and the force that sustains the universe. I know that the only real difference between people is that we are at varying stages of development, and it is not my business to judge what stage anyone is at except my own. Moses, Who spoke with God, was a murderer. So how can I dare to know the spirituality of anyone? I must strive to know myself, my true self, which is to know the Creator. This is very brief, but a beginning to your question.
And very important is getting out of the house, out of buildings and into nature, connecting with creation, feeling the oneness. And dancing and singing, to free my spirit and give praise.

Billy Howell-Sinnard said:
Humility, staying humble, recognizing the sacred, having freedom of spirit, purifying my heart, prayer, studying Holy Scriptures, and meditation are essential to my well-being and growth. Certitude about our purpose, the true nature of who we are, and the interconnectedness of creation are foundations that sustain me when all is in chaos around me. I strive to make love in its many aspects and manifestations the center of my life. Love is the source of creation and the force that sustains the universe. I know that the only real difference between people is that we are at varying stages of development, and it is not my business to judge what stage anyone is at except my own. Moses, Who spoke with God, was a murderer. So how can I dare to know the spirituality of anyone? I must strive to know myself, my true self, which is to know the Creator. This is very brief, but a beginning to your question.
Your Comment is too complex !
What is "Love" ?

All the things I'm talking about are love. They happen to be my practice. Without a practice, I tend to not focus, get caught up in dualities. My practice doesn't have to be anyone else's. Everyone has their own way. If mine is too complex for you, you need to follow your unique practice that guides and supports you in finding inner peace and serving humanity.

Love and Unity,

Billy

waldenthree coordinator said:

Your Comment is too complex !
What is "Love" ?

RSS

Guiding Principles

Starting From Within, Working in a Circle, in a Sacred Manner, We Heal and Develop Ourselves, Our Relationships, and the World.

Events

Order Online

© 2024   Created by Phil Lane Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service