The Four Worlds International Institute

Forum Discussions (98)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

pipes from stonegraphice inc.

I am Peshewa from the Miami nation, I started stonegraphics inc, that compasses all aspects of my work including my private group, my radio…

Started by Steve Allan Abney in The Fourth Way

0 Sep 14, 2009

guest on blog alk radio

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/TigerKat/2009/10/04/Hey-Kat-Presents

0 Sep 14, 2009

What do you think of the microjustice initiative recently launched in the Netherlands?

Please check out www.microjustice.org to read about this interesting initiative. Tilburg University is working on online tools to support p…

Started by Carolien Kernkamp in The Fourth Way

0 Sep 7, 2009

What do we expect from business?

In the enclosed article you will find some thoughts on how to move forward to create a just and sustainable world for all. More information…

Started by Carolien Kernkamp in The Fourth Way

0 Sep 7, 2009

Starting a new position,

Community Wellness Worker by Carl H Sam For In-SHUCK-ch Nation This position is prophesied that we must prepare for the new coming of age…

Started by Carl H Sam in The Fourth Way

0 Aug 20, 2009

STONEGRAPHICS RADIO SHOW

we will be having a discussion on discerning gifts and spirits tomorrow nights show, http://www.blogtalkradio.com/stonegraphics

0 Aug 3, 2009

Indigenous Affirmation of Tribal Sovereignty

Indigenous Affirmation of Tribal Sovereignty Declaration of “Living the Loving Way as a Way of Life* Patricia Anne Davis, M.A. – Whole Sys…

Started by Patricia in Uncategorized

1 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Karma Chodzin Lalo

Profecies, Dreams and Visions

This discussion provides a space to share Profecies,Dreams and Visions of all Spiritual Traditions and all Peoples, Prophets,Deamers and Vi…

Started by Phil Lane Jr. in The Fourth Way

3 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Jon Ramer

RSS

Guiding Principles

Starting From Within, Working in a Circle, in a Sacred Manner, We Heal and Develop Ourselves, Our Relationships, and the World.

Events

Order Online

© 2024   Created by Phil Lane Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service