The Four Worlds International Institute

The Fourth Way (93)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Returning to the Earth

Halito Earth's Peoples, If you see yourself someday leaving the city and living in the forest-living close to your Earth Mother and under t…

Started by Karma Chodzin Lalo

2 Feb 7, 2010
Reply by Diane Fox

Connection

Connection A new beginning starts with each new day everything is balanced the Creator shows the way Grandmother moon is only a reflection…

Started by Tanya Hutchinson

0 Jan 15, 2010

What Do you think about the decision of Thai Priminister to stop the lottery on-line project?

As I do agree with him. Lottery is one kinds of gamble and from the research, it found Thai youths have addicted to the illegal lottery aro…

Started by Kade@^_____^@

2 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by Kade@^_____^@

Elder's Meditation of the Day - June 28

"Whenever you take anything from the Earth, remember to leave an offering." --Joe Coyhis, STOCKBRIDGE-MUNSEE We need to look at nature and…

Started by Donald Red Bear Watkins

1 Dec 27, 2009
Reply by Kristin Amber Dawn Maire Hill

I want to start a mentoring council

The idea of mentoring is not new in fact it is one of the oldest arrangements for learning. In times past the elders passed on their knowle…

Started by Russell F Cowgill

0 Dec 23, 2009

Be one with nature

Human nature is so well disposed towards those who are in interesting situations, that a young person, who either marries or dies, is sure…

Started by JoshHobson

1 Dec 19, 2009
Reply by Karma Chodzin Lalo

pipes from stonegraphice inc.

I am Peshewa from the Miami nation, I started stonegraphics inc, that compasses all aspects of my work including my private group, my radio…

Started by Steve Allan Abney

0 Sep 14, 2009

guest on blog alk radio

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/TigerKat/2009/10/04/Hey-Kat-Presents

Started by Steve Allan Abney

0 Sep 14, 2009

What do you think of the microjustice initiative recently launched in the Netherlands?

Please check out www.microjustice.org to read about this interesting initiative. Tilburg University is working on online tools to support p…

Started by Carolien Kernkamp

0 Sep 7, 2009

What do we expect from business?

In the enclosed article you will find some thoughts on how to move forward to create a just and sustainable world for all. More information…

Started by Carolien Kernkamp

0 Sep 7, 2009

RSS

Guiding Principles

Starting From Within, Working in a Circle, in a Sacred Manner, We Heal and Develop Ourselves, Our Relationships, and the World.

Events

Order Online

© 2024   Created by Phil Lane Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service