The Four Worlds International Institute

The Fourth Way (93)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Summer solstice prayers and greetings to all

Going into one of our favorite parts of the earth in central arizona this morning,our four leggeds played and dunked their belly's in the p…

Started by Linda Karmand

0 Jun 21, 2011

Sacre Fire magazine is growing and seeks excellent writers

Sacred Fire magazine is looking for writers who know what’s cooking! Times are changing. If you sense the awakening world and can light a f…

Started by Robin Rainbow Gate

0 May 17, 2011

Sacred Fire magazine seeking writers and photographers of IILG in BC end of May

Hello All! My name is Robin Rainbow Gate and I work with Sacred Fire magazine (sacredfiremagazine.com). A liitle background:  Sacred Fire m…

Started by Robin Rainbow Gate

0 May 16, 2011

What do you believe?

White Star speaks briefly on the core of beliefs in our society ...   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=or2o0FD64AE

Started by David Pilz

2 May 4, 2011
Reply by Carole Blodgett

OBITUARY

01/22/2011 - Richard Gilbert Swallow Sr Funeral services for Richard Gilbert Swallow Sr. will be Saturday, January 22, 2011 at 10:00…

Started by Eagle's Wind Boy

0 Jan 20, 2011

Dr. Robert Muller makes his transition

Robert Muller, great statesman and humanitarian, namesake of our school has passed (Sept 20, 2010). The 'Optimist of the UN' inspired count…

Started by Laura Seipp

0 Sep 24, 2010

Learning Internet and Website Technology

Hi Everyone, I have a new website and 130 page book dedicated to help people learn how to build websites for businesses (for yourself or fo…

Started by Tom Litchfield

12 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by Tom Litchfield

Four World Councils “Heritage Ambassador Team” To Link with on-going Native AM Festivals (Correct the problme of weak membership ?)

Dear Fellow Council Members of Four World,   I have brought up the priority need to strengthen Four World Councils & Membership via…

Started by waldenthree coordinator

2 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by waldenthree coordinator

White Star speaks briefly on evolution

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIfm6v8oBG4    White Star, David (The Oracle) Pilz speaks briefly on evolution from the OmHaven Ranch, the l…

Started by David Pilz

0 Aug 11, 2010

connecting arts, heritage and science in the Four World Ways

Link with the Crow Nation Native Am in Montana in August ?   I understand the Crow Nation is having a festival in August. They now live i…

Started by waldenthree coordinator

0 Jul 29, 2010

RSS

Guiding Principles

Starting From Within, Working in a Circle, in a Sacred Manner, We Heal and Develop Ourselves, Our Relationships, and the World.

Events

Order Online

© 2024   Created by Phil Lane Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service