The Four Worlds International Institute

The Fourth Way (93)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Derek Bailey for U.S. Congress

Derek J. Bailey Just in - campaign bumper stickers!! Please let us know if you would like one! You can find Derek Bailey on facebook. He is…

Started by Warren Petoskey

0 Jan 16, 2012

How long should we take to rid our hearts of hurt?

This discussion has been inspired by a friend who was hurt in love. You know the symptoms: 1. ripped appart 2.denial. 3.Anger 4.get even 5.…

Started by Gillian Helena Cox-Woolven

0 Jan 4, 2012

Discover Diplomacy Webcast - December 8, 2011

Diplomacy and international issues affect individual citizens, as well as governments and businesses worldwide. This website explores the p…

Started by Yvonne Marie Andres

0 Dec 7, 2011

Indians Celebrate Pipeline Postponement, Express Caution

Indians Celebrate Pipeline Postponement, Express Caution By Rob Capriccioso November 11, 2011Share WASHINGTON—Indian activists are taking a…

Started by Ben West

0 Nov 11, 2011

Dreams writen on Paper

I wrote this special story at a time of very great hardships in my health,,just thinking why I wrote so much inner feelings,,, Spet and hi…

Started by Tomas Chacon

0 Nov 4, 2011

This is a bit lengthy, but well worth reading...

This is attributed to the Chiefs of Indians of the Six Nations at Lancaster, PA., in response to an offer from the commissioners of Md. &am…

Started by Cameron

4 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by andrea

mothering creator's children through the silence of being

A month of loving and feeding 7 little skunks who were left right after they were born,has been yet a beloved teaching from the natural wor…

Started by Linda Karmand

0 Jul 19, 2011

On the Reclamation of Indigenous Values: the Path of the Sacred Heart...

by The Way Of The Warrior on Thursday, June 30, 2011 at 3:27pm There is much talk these days about the fact that the world is not as it sh…

Started by Suresh Fernando

0 Jul 13, 2011

Lakota Prophecies

M itakuye (my relative), I, Chief Arvol Looking Horse, of the Lakota, Dakota, and Nakota Nation, ask you to understand an Indigenous persp…

Started by Joe Quigley

0 Jul 6, 2011

REFORESTATION TO ADD FORESTRY JOBS & QUALITY OF LIFE NOW POSSIBLE VIA RFP GRANT SUBMISSION

Started by waldenthree coordinator

1 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by waldenthree coordinator

RSS

Guiding Principles

Starting From Within, Working in a Circle, in a Sacred Manner, We Heal and Develop Ourselves, Our Relationships, and the World.

Events

Order Online

© 2024   Created by Phil Lane Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service