The Four Worlds International Institute

The Fourth Way (93)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

resource based economies

Resource based economies...possibly a way to transition into a world in which no borders and monetary standards hamper us living together p…

Started by Jim Hauck

1 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Erica

All life is sacred

A few days ago I heard a call from a bird trapped in my chimney breast ..... i called back ..... and wept, as there seemed no way to help t…

Started by Belle Chappelle

0 Jun 4, 2012

earth fire water air ~ red ... black yellow white ???

Please if anybody knows the answer to this question, I would appreciate a good ol' knowledgeable answer ♥ I heard of a tale saying the red…

Started by amy rigg

1 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by Pamylle

World Native Aboriginal Sacred Ceremony & Dance Day - Part of the World Healing Day Family of Events

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfLQom99BBw   World Native Aboriginal Sacred Ceremony & Dance Day,a part of the World Healing Day - Worl…

Started by Bill Douglas

1 May 27, 2012
Reply by Bill Douglas

Deepening, Expanding and Launching the Mother Ship, June 21,2010

Very Beloved Friends and Relatives, On June 21, 2010 the FWII Digital Mother Ship will be launched that will connect FWII across the Digita…

Started by Phil Lane Jr.

20 May 14, 2012
Reply by amy rigg

Can some of us join together to send real aid to the poorest reservations

If anybody, like me who has tried to send warm goods to people suffering in the freezing cold, and found it more expensive to send than the…

Started by Gillian Helena Cox-Woolven

0 Apr 14, 2012

my article about a history of holistic health in North America

Hello Friends! here is an article that I wrote about holistic health in North America, published in Pimatisiwim:http://www.pimatisiwin.com/

Started by Farah Shroff

0 Mar 11, 2012

Doctrine of Discovery

This Doctrine is still in effect today, it declares all Indigenous People as non human and in the case of what is happening in Brazil, The…

Started by Thomas White Eagle

0 Mar 10, 2012

Circle Our World as One at Ottawa

O          O          O         O                                          Circle Our W…

Started by Dave

0 Mar 9, 2012

Fools Crow on Medicine People

"The one who wishes to be a true medicine person must be a person of faith, and they can only work successfully with those who also have fa…

Started by Donald Red Bear Watkins

5 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by Thomas White Eagle

RSS

Guiding Principles

Starting From Within, Working in a Circle, in a Sacred Manner, We Heal and Develop Ourselves, Our Relationships, and the World.

Events

Order Online

© 2024   Created by Phil Lane Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service