The Four Worlds International Institute

The Fourth Way (93)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Prophecies, Dreams and Visions of the Future

This a space to share and discuss Prophecies, Dreams and Visions of all Spiritual Traditions, Prophets,Dreamers, Visionaries and People (in…

Started by Phil Lane Jr.

73 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by Phil Lane Jr.

9+1. Indigenous Knowledge.

An example of how Anti-mind virus of Anastasia is used in nuclear explosions, and mimicked creatively in the creation of a house:9+1 Steps…

Started by Kody Dufour Tillotson

0 Jan 6, 2016

The Great Circle Teaching

The teaching of this circle was shared to me many years ago, so I share this with as many of my friends as I can. The Circle is not mine! T…

Started by Jerry Pope

0 Aug 23, 2015

The Great Bird of Humanity

Lynn Twist, founder of the Pachamama Alliance, has spoken during the Women on Edge Summit talked of this Native American Prophecy     In th…

Started by Elizabeth Armstrong, Ph.D.

0 Apr 28, 2015

Chief Phil Lane, Jr - Shift Network Earth Day

You have a limited amount of time to listen to Chief Phil Lane, Jr using this link  http://2015.earthdaysummit.com/program/55 Enjoy his ce…

0 Apr 23, 2015

Earth Day Summit - Chief Phil Lane, Jr

It will be a great opportunity to hear Chief Phil Lane, Jr speak at the Shift Network - Earth Day Summit.  This Free online event will be…

0 Apr 13, 2015

Oh Shennaondoah By Brian The Folk Singer

Missouri River is one of the most  important  rivers  in America for community vitality of  modern day as in the past.   Brian The Folksin…

Started by waldenthree coordinator

1 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by waldenthree coordinator

CEREMONY TO RESTORE THE HEART OF THE WHITE BUFFALO

It is essential to hold ceremony to restore the heart of he White Buffalo!!!  The herd gave many blessings and the ego sought and killed t…

0 Feb 6, 2015

One Motherland: Creation of Universal Telegony. Our Fore-bearers Want us To Find Our Soul Mates!

I would like to share here a message from the awakening Vedruss population. Our civilization was a civilization centered around finding one…

Started by Kody Dufour Tillotson

1 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Kody Dufour Tillotson

The Crystal

Dear Candians! We are coming to Canada without your  invitation on tourist visa  at our own expense. The work time for the great Crystal –…

Started by Mira Akayeva

0 Nov 1, 2014

RSS

Guiding Principles

Starting From Within, Working in a Circle, in a Sacred Manner, We Heal and Develop Ourselves, Our Relationships, and the World.

Events

Order Online

© 2024   Created by Phil Lane Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service