The Four Worlds International Institute

The Fourth Way (93)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

All things Hopi

I just read and interesting article you may want to help me dissect and other info on the Hopi prophecyhttp://summerburkes.wordpress.com/20…

Started by RasNathan

1 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by RasNathan

Please Read... the FYI Gulf Oil Disaster News & Communication Network Is Calling Out To The World... Please Take Action With Us...

Hello... Christopher Here with the Florida Webcasting Network & the FYI Gulf Oil Disaster News & Communication Network...   Tha…

Started by NORML In Paradise, The Fl. Keys

0 Jul 4, 2010

We Are The Ones We Have Been Waiting For... Take Action... Please!

The Florida Webcasting Network Is Making An Appeal To The World...This appeal is for The Global Ecosystem, Life As We Know It and A Coming…

0 Jun 28, 2010

Hopi Prophecies

I am interested in responses, or knowledge of the truth, behind the oil volcano currently gushing in the Gulf of Mexico... :) to All Relati…

Started by Deborah Mauldin

0 Jun 16, 2010

How can the internet be a positive attribute to our Indigenous youth?

Today as I was checking out a few of the different deep social networks Four Directions and Forum Asia have helped create over the past yea…

Started by DYC Francisco Grant Violich

4 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by jeffrey dave b diawan

Christian ‘doctrine’ fueled dehumanization: UNPFII report

North American Representative to the Permanent Forum Tonya Gonnella Frichner, an attorney and founder of the American Indian Law Alliance,…

Started by Lonny Peddycord

0 May 5, 2010

Our Brothers behind bars

There are Native people serving time for the decisions they made in life at the time. Passing no judgement, I believe they, as all of us, a…

Started by Jules Bright

1 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by Carol Petersen

How can the field of psychology help to move society to "The Fourth Way?"

I would like to hear ideas from people familiar with the U.S. psychological profession as to the greatest resources and barriers for the ac…

Started by Maria Rotella

0 Mar 2, 2010

Hello My Friends, Important event which we all must be a part of, HELP HAITI LIVE CONCERT

Hello My Friends, Important event which we all must be a part of, HELP HAITI LIVE CONCERT HELP HAITI! Hello My Friends... Just letting you…

0 Feb 27, 2010

Medicine Wheel

As a Coast Tsimshian First Nations Medicine Wheel Teacher, among other things, my job is to elevate the lives of the people I work with. Th…

Started by Shannon Thunderbird, NativeElder

0 Feb 11, 2010

RSS

Guiding Principles

Starting From Within, Working in a Circle, in a Sacred Manner, We Heal and Develop Ourselves, Our Relationships, and the World.

Events

Order Online

© 2024   Created by Phil Lane Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service