The Four Worlds International Institute

The Fourth Way (93)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pour mon frère PHil Lane

Avec beaucoup de respect et d'Amour je me tourne vers mon frère Phil, Je pleure pour mes frères les fils du "jaguar", on leur enlève leur…

Started by patricia taborsky

0 Oct 27, 2012

Untitled

No Description

Started by patricia taborsky

0 Oct 27, 2012

CyberFair 2013: Explore and Unite!

International Schools CyberFair is an award-winning authentic learning program used by schools and youth organizations around the world. Yo…

Started by Yvonne Marie Andres

0 Oct 11, 2012

Learning the Star Language

Nuu, I'm putting this out there to see how many would be interested in a workshop on learning to speak the Star Language (the universal hea…

Started by Wendy Jones

3 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Wendy Jones

Please Help Save Sacred Land NOW !

In a race against the clock, the Sioux Nation is fighting to save Pe' Sla, one of its most sacred religious sites. Pe' Sla, located in the…

Started by Pamylle

9 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Pamylle

Trying to reach Chief Arhur Manuel from Canada in the way to James Cameron

Trying to reach Chief Arhur Manuel from Canada in the way to James Cameron. Need help, tks. Fly Toruk makto, fly again

Started by Santiago Rodriguez

0 Aug 29, 2012

Ode to the Waters..................

We went on a 4,000 mile journey across the land and were with rivers,lakes, creeks and streams............there is little to see now,and i…

Started by Linda Karmand

1 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Carole Blodgett

Humbly seeking counsel in 2 areas: Origin of Warriors of the Rainbow quote, & non-Native convener of Medicine Wheel lodge.

Please, I humbly seek counsel, both in regard to a widely referenced prophecy & to the seemingly endless debate over who may rightly co…

Started by Lisa Henry

2 Jun 19, 2012
Reply by Lisa Henry

Turtle Island Myth

Turtle Island...   This term was coined by a writer in the 80's and was quickly adopted by Native Peoples for some reason. Perhaps the coll…

Started by George Arnold

5 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Carole Blodgett

Keisha Crowther - calling herself Lil Grandmother

Hello My Friends We have this person visiting in my country soon - what news do you have of the genuineness of this person if you know plea…

Started by Yvonne Dornseiff

2 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Erica

RSS

Guiding Principles

Starting From Within, Working in a Circle, in a Sacred Manner, We Heal and Develop Ourselves, Our Relationships, and the World.

Events

Order Online

© 2024   Created by Phil Lane Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service